Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dinner at The Cheesecake Factory

We decided to eat at the Cheesecake Factory this evening in Alpharetta. WOW...what a great meal. The weather today has been perfect so we opted to eat outside....... I had a side salad which was absolutely huge........the biggest side salad I have ever had. For my main course I had their CLASSIC BURGER A Gigantic Old-Fashioned Chop House Hamburger.Served with a Slice of Grilled Red Onion, Lettuce, Tomato and Fries. It was excellent ..... It was also huge.... I couldn't finish it which is rare for me. The waitress we had was spot on and I give her a big thumbs up. Overall our eating experience was very very good and I highly recommend them for a great meal. Total tab for two was $59.00 and that was with a 9 dolloar long island iced tea and aa 4 dollar beer.








No comments: