Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friends From Long Ago

Talk about a blast from the past. Thanks to the power of the Internet I have recently been in contact with a couple friends from my navy days 22 years ago while I was stationed in London England. What a great time that was. Some call the 80's the decade of excess........ I call it the best time of my life.....especially 84 to 86 when I lived in London. We were a great group of friends...... we worked hard and we played hard and have a lifetime worth of memories to prove it.

It is going to be great getting reaquanted with these old friends after all this time. It will be interesting to see how we have all changed over time. So to Pam and Ann and Frank........welcome back into my life... it has been way too long.

More to come...........cheers.........eric

No comments: