Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hello Again - I'm Back























Its been a few days since I last posted. No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I have been really busy the last couple of weeks helping to finalize the launch of a new business in the digital signage market. Had a whirlwind overnight trip from Kentucky to Birmingham Alabama as well.

Hit an out of this world barbecue restaurant in Decatur AL called Big Bob Gibson's Bar-B-Q. You can see photos and read a review at www.bbqhub.com

Will have some new photos here before long. Did I mention it's hot here in Kentucky? It is not just hot, it's damn hot with a heat index today of 105 and my wife is having a yard sale. I feel guilty sitting in here in the AC writing but then again........... oh never mind.

No comments: