Friday, November 21, 2008

Me in 1964 Rotterdam Holland

My mother and father have a huge collection of photos and "stuff" from their travels around the world. Their family room has an entire wall covered with photos, travel brochures, hotel tickets, train tickets, and all manner of collectibles. One photo they have pinned to the wall is a photo taken in Rotterdam and we came off a boat and was evidently taken by a local photographer hoping to make a sale. I was 5 at the time so that would make my parents both 30. Dad was in the air force and we were stationed in Italy at that time. Dad and mom both have serious looks on their faces and I am trying to keep from tripping. Man was I really that small? Anyway, here we are in Rotterdam, Holland......... do you have photos like this?

No comments: