Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome To My World

Hi. My name is Eric Dytzel and this blog is all about me..... I have had a lot of interesting experiences in my life and I really wish I would have kept a diary or some kind of record. Now I have a head full of memories......... So here I find myself with the desire to share what I like and dislike, what I think and what my opinions are and to generally opine about whatever happens to be on my mind. You will probably find a mix of many different topics and maybe something that might interest you. If it does please leave a comment. I would love to hear what you think.

So with that being said........I suppose I am now off and running. I will try to write each day maybe more than once if possible. Thanks for visiting and I hope you will enjoy what you read.

Thanks...........Eric

1 comment:

Brad Ruggles said...

a "head full of memories" makes for the best kind of blog reads! Sounds like you had an interesting life!