Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Church - Victory Church Madisonville KY

Just a quick post to say how much I like my church. About 8 years ago our church was going very very well and then we had some problems. Two splits later and a lot of hurt people, Victory Church had survived. I was involved in one of those splits.... I regret that time in my life. Now 8 years later I find myself back at Victory Church in Madisonville KY and very happy. They have a great kids program as well which my son is starting to enjoy. Nothing for my 12 year old at the last church and he was developing a very bad attitude toward it all. Anyway........ just wanted to share with everyone where I go on Sundays and Wednesdays......... If you are ever in Madisonville KY and you are looking for a place to worship then visit us at Victory Church

No comments: