Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Top 10 Albums of All Time

Here are what I consider to be the top ten albums of all time. This list is in no particular order as I think each one is equally important:

  • The Clash - London Calling
  • Fleetwood Mac - Rumors
  • Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
  • Eagles - Hotel California
  • Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
  • Rolling Stones - December's Children
  • Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
  • Sex Pistols - Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols
  • The Doors - The Doors
  • Led Zepplin - Led Zepplin IV

What does your top ten list look like?

1 comment:

Brad Ruggles said...

The Eagles, Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd are all great bands. Not exactly the style for my top 10 but I enjoy listening to them. I'm into more of the obscure Indie stuff.